Ferroelectric RAM Market Research Report 2020 will make definite examination principally on inside and out research on the advancement condition, Market size, improvement pattern, activity circumstance and future advancement pattern of Ferroelectric RAM Market based on expressing momentum circumstance of the business in 2020.
Final Report will add the analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on this industry.
New Study Industrial Forecasts on Ferroelectric RAM Market 2020-2026:
The primary goal of the Ferroelectric RAM business report is to Supply Key Insights on Competition Positioning, Current Trends, Market Potential, Growth Rates and Alternative Relevant Statistics.
Get a Sample PDF of report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/15085407
Global Ferroelectric RAM market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, and revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including:
Short Description about Ferroelectric RAM Market:
Ferroelectric RAM (FeRAM, F-RAM or FRAM) is a random-access memory similar in construction to DRAM but utilizing a ferroelectric layer instead of a dielectric layer to achieve non-volatility. FeRAM is one of a growing number of alternative non-volatile random-access memory technologies which can offer that same functionality as flash memory. FeRAM consists of a grid of small capacitors and associated wiring and signling transistors. Each storage element, a cell, consists of one capacitor and one transistor. Unlike the DRAM use a linear dielectric in its cell capacitor, dielectric structure in the FeRAM cell capacitor usually contains ferroelectric material, typically lead zirconate titanate (PZT). A ferroelectric material has a nonlinear relationship between the applied electric field and the apparent stored charge. The ferroelectric characteristic has the form of a hysteresis loop, which is very similar in shape to the hysteresis loop of ferromagnetic materials. The dielectric constant of a ferroelectric is typically much higher than that of a linear dielectric because of the effects of semi-permanent electric dipoles formed in the crystal structure of the ferroelectric material. When an external electric field is applied across a dielectric, the dipoles tend to align themselves with the field direction, produced by small shifts in the positions of atoms and shifts in the distributions of electronic charge in the crystal structure. After the charge is removed, the dipoles retain their polarization state. Binary “0”s and “1”s are stored as one of two possible electric polarizations in each data storage cell. For example, in the figure a “1” is encoded using the negative remnant polarization “-Pr”, and a “0” is encoded using the positive remnant polarization “+Pr”.In terms of operation, FeRAM is similar to DRAM. Writing is accomplished by applying a field across the ferroelectric layer by charging the plates on either side of it, forcing the atoms inside into the “up” or “down” orientation (depending on the polarity of the charge), thereby storing a “1” or “0”. Reading, however, is somewhat different than in DRAM. The transistor forces the cell into a particular state, say “0”. If the cell already held a “0”, nothing will happen in the output lines. If the cell held a “1”, the re-orientation of the atoms in the film will cause a brief pulse of current in the output as they push electrons out of the metal on the “down” side. The presence of this pulse means the cell held a “1”. Since this process overwrites the cell, reading FeRAM is a destructive process, and requires the cell to be re-written if it was changed.
Ferroelectric RAM was proposed by MIT graduate student Dudley Allen Buck in his master’s thesis, Ferroelectrics for Digital Information Storage and Switching, published in 1952. Development of FeRAM began in the late 1980s. Work was done in 1991 at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory on improving methods of read out, including a novel method of non-destructive readout using pulses of UV radiation. Much of the current FeRAM technology was developed by Ramtron, a fabless semiconductor company. One major licensee is Fujitsu, who operates what is probably the largest semiconductor foundry production line with FeRAM capability. Since 1999 they have been using this line to produce standalone FeRAMs, as well as specialized chips (e.g. chips for smart cards) with embedded FeRAMs. Fujitsu produced devices for Ramtron until 2010. Since 2010 Ramtron’s fabricators have been TI (Texas Instruments) and IBM. Since at least 2001 Texas Instruments has collaborated with Ramtron to develop FeRAM test chips in a modified 130 nm process. In the fall of 2005, Ramtron reported that they were evaluating prototype samples of an 8-megabit FeRAM manufactured using Texas Instruments’ FeRAM process. Fujitsu and Seiko-Epson were in 2005 collaborating in the development of a 180 nm FeRAM process. In 2012 Ramtron was acquired by Cypress Semiconductor. FeRAM research projects have also been reported at Samsung, Matsushita, Oki, Toshiba, Infineon, Hynix, Symetrix, Cambridge University, University of Toronto, and the Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre (IMEC, Belgium). Scope of the Ferroelectric RAM Market Report :
The global Ferroelectric RAM market is valued at 256.7 million USD in 2020 is expected to reach 316.5 million USD by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 3.0% during 2021-2026.
This report focuses on the Ferroelectric RAM in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Ferroelectric RAM market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
Ferroelectric RAM Breakdown Data by Type:
Ferroelectric RAM Breakdown Data by Application:
This Ferroelectric RAM Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following Questions
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Ferroelectric RAM?
- What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Ferroelectric RAM Market?
- What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Ferroelectric RAM Market?
- What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Ferroelectric RAM Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Ferroelectric RAM Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Ferroelectric RAM Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Ferroelectric RAM Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Ferroelectric RAM Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Ferroelectric RAM Industry? What are Global Macroeconomic Environment Analysis Results? What Are Global Macroeconomic Environment Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Ferroelectric RAM Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Ferroelectric RAM Industry?
Inquire more and share questions if any before the purchase on this report at – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/15085407
Ferroelectric RAM market along with Report Research Design:
Ferroelectric RAM Market Historic Data (2015-2019):
- Industry Trends: Global Revenue, Status and Outlook.
- Competitive Landscape: By Manufacturers, Development Trends.
- Product Revenue for Top Players: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Situation Analysis.
- Market Segment: By Types, By Applications, By Regions/ Geography.
- Sales Revenue: Market Share, Growth Rate, Current Market Analysis.
Ferroelectric RAM Market Influencing Factors:
- Market Environment: Government Policies, Technological Changes, Market Risks.
- Market Drivers: Growing Demand, Reduction in Cost, Market Opportunities and Challenges.
Ferroelectric RAM Market Forecast (2020-2026):
- Market Size Forecast: Global Overall Size, By Type/Product Category, By Applications/End Users, By Regions/Geography.
- Key Data (Revenue): Market Size, Market Share, Growth Rate, Growth, Product Sales Price.
Purchase this report (Price 2900 USD for a single-user license) – https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/15085407
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market reports that will provide you with the lead your business needs. At 360 Research Reports, our objective is providing a platform for many top-notch market research firms worldwide to publish their research reports, as well as helping the decision makers in finding most suitable market research solutions under one roof. Our aim is to provide the best solution that matches the exact customer requirements. This drives us to provide you with custom or syndicated research reports.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Research Reports
Phone: +44 20 3239 8187/ +14242530807